E-Flite Piper Pawnee, BNF Basic (article EFL6950)
Model for maximum fun, with AS3X stabilizer, navigation lights and LED lights for night flight!
The Pawnee Brave Night Flyer of the E-flite is a park flyer for intermediate pilots looking for an agile plane that can fly regardless of the time.
In addition to its authentic design, four-channel control and steering wheel, the model is equipped with navigation lights working that give a further touch of realism to this beautiful replica.
Even more spectacular are the LED lights inside the empty structure of the model, which come on simply by pressing a button. With all this lighting it becomes almost impossible to lose sight of the model during the night.
Thanks to AS3X technology, the model is very stable in slow flight. And if you want to slow down even more, just add two servos and you can make the two flaps already prepared.
- AS3X technology (3-axis stabilizer) for flight stability
- Navigation LED lights (installed)
- Control button for nighttime flight illumination
- Includes hardware required for optional flaps
- 6 channel Spektrum AR636A DSMX receiver (installed)
- Powerful class 15 brushless motor (installed)
- E-flite regulator 40amp brushless ESC (installed)
- 4 Spektrum A330 Servos Servo Controls (installed)
- Recommended Li-Po 3S 2200mAh battery (sold separately)
- Built with durable Z-Foam material
- Main trolley in sturdy aluminum
- Chrome ogive with 3-blade propeller
- Painted cockpit with pilot and cockpit
- Easy assembly
- Basic Bind-N-Fly
- Material: Z-Foam
- Wing opening: 1217mm
- Length: 930mm
- Wing area: 24.68 square meters
- Weight in flight: 1300g
- Engine Size: 15 Electric
- Recommended battery: 2200mAh 3S LiPo
- Radio control required: 5 or more channels
- Assembly time: Less than 1 hour
Required to complete:
- DSM2 / DSMX 5-channel spektrum transmitter
- Flight battery 2200mAh 3S 25C 11.1V Li-Po
- Charger for lipo