Robbe Charter NXG Model aircraft Electric trainer PNP 146 cm
The Charter NXG is an upgrade of the training model, known worldwide for its docility in flight.
It is also the model suitable for all those who want to enjoy a relaxed flight.
The large tricycle landing gear with steerable front wheel provides easy ground handling for take-offs and landings on a variety of surfaces such as grass and asphalt.
As a special feature, the Charter NGX has a cargo hatch which can be opened and closed via the RC system.
Thanks to the high degree of prefabrication, the model is ready for flight in no time.
- Elegant trainer with a sincere and stable flight
- High degree of prefabrication, so ready to fly in no time
- Powerful brushless motor
- Made of sturdy EPO
- Split wing, therefore easy to carry
- Loading hatch for dropping sweets or similar
- Engine control
- Loading hatch
Technical features :
- Wingspan: 1460 mm
- Length: 1220 mm
- Ready to fly weight: approx 1380g
- Fuselage: EPO
- Ali: EPO
- Version: PNP- PLUG N PLAY
- Battery: 3S / 2100mAh LiXX
- Flying Skills: Beginners
- Building Skills: Beginners
* Package Contents:
- Model made of EPO foam material, largely assembled
- Carbon fiber connector
- 3128 brushless motor mounted
- Integrated 40A brushless controller
- 5 servos already installed
- Fall tree
- Multicolored decoration applied
- German / English / French assembly instructions
Necessary for use:
- Radio control with at least 5-channel receiver
- 3S 2200 mah LiPo battery
- Cola for EPO
Package content: see *