Skywalker 60A Hobbywing ESC controller with UBEC 5A, supports 2 to 6S batteries, for sport aircraft of the class .50
The Skywalker series, is the budget friendly" line of ESC produced by Hobbywing, realized without neglecting the safety and quality typical of Hobbywing products.
- Gas Calibration: the Gas stick can be calibrated to be compatible with all transmitters
- Programming: with multiple systems, program card or stick, to facilitate programming operations at home or in the field.
- Compatible with: LiPo and NiMH batteries
- protections against: Low voltage cutoff / overheating / loss of signal
Technical specifications :
- Output: Continue 60A, Peak 80A for 10 seconds.
- Input voltage: 2-6S Lipo, 5-18 cells NiMH.
- BEC: 5A / 5V Linear BEC.
- Max speed:
210000 rpm with 2-pole brushless motors
70000 rpm with 6-pole brushless motors
35000 rpm with 12-pole brushless motors
- Measurements: 77mmx35mmx14mm
- Weight: 63 gr.