Hobbywing FlyFun 40A OPTO ESC controller, supports 2a 6S batteries, for Hely class 450, and aircraft class .32
The FlyFun series, is the ESC line created for models of Airplanes and Helicopters.
- Gas Calibration: the Gas stick can be calibrated to be compatible with all transmitters
- Programming: with multiple systems, program card or stick, to facilitate programming operations at home or in the field.
- Compatible with: LiPo and NiMH batteries
- protections against: Low voltage cutoff / overheating / loss of signal
Technical specifications :
- Exit: Continue 40A, Piccot 55A for 10 seconds.
- Input voltage: 2-6S Lipo, 5-18 cells NiMH.
- BEC: NO
- Max speed:
- 210000 rpm with 2-pole brushless motors
- 70000 rpm with 6-pole brushless motors
- 35000 rpm with 12-pole brushless motors
- Measurements: 60mm x 28mm x 15mm
- Weight: 38.8g