Mercedes AMG GT3 1:10 RTR - EP - Fazer Mk2 - Kyosho 34424B
The new FZ02 chassis for Fazer Mk2 touring cars has been designed for pure driving pleasure.
The bodywork that dresses the new Fazer Mk2 chassis is the very bad Mercedes AMG GT3
An RTR kit for maximum driving fun, the combination of beautifully reproduced bodywork with the FAZER series chassis can't be beat.
Kyosho took his standard touring car chassis and gave it a thorough makeover that took performance to a new level.
A streamlined design with fewer parts has improved efficiency, with less maintenance and reduced weight, while core strength and stiffness have been increased through new materials, ribs and reinforcements on the front and back.
Additionally, the symmetrical chassis design features excellent front-to-rear balance through responsive control suspension.
Equipped with a slipper clutch, front and rear differentials, oil filled shock absorbers, full ball bearing transmission, and impact resistance allow drivers to make the most of the chassis potential.
The wheel hubs on the brake disc have two different offsets (0mm, + 5mm) to offer compatibility with 190mm and 200mm wide bodywork, and it is also possible to adjust the wheelbase to 260mm by replacing some parts (sold separately).
The Readyset package comes fully assembled and includes everything except charger, battery for the motor, and batteries for the transmitter.
- "Ultra Scale Body" replicates the details of the actual bodywork, Kyosho has taken a leap forward in scale realism.
- Newly designed permanent 4x4 touring frame with shaft drive （FZ02L）.
- The factory assembled Readyset package requires only 4 AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter and a battery with charger for the chassis.
- Equipped with lubricated and sealed differentials for use even on dusty ground
- Large drive shafts and cup joints ensure superior reliability and durability.
- The battery compartment with hook and loop lock allows the housing of different types of battery.
- Transmission mounted completely on ball bearings.
- KS202W waterproof steering servo
- Bodywork painted and completely assembled.
- Performance can be further improved by installing various optional parts.
Technical features :
- Length 486mm
- Width 200mm
- Wheelbase 260mm
- Tires (A / P) A ： φ66 × 25mm ／ P ： φ66 × 25mm
- Transmission ratio 6.5 ： 1
- Weight 1650g (approx.)
- Syncro KT-231P + R / C System
- G14L engine
Material required for use:
- 4 AA batteries for transmitter
- Frame Battery (Recommended: 7.2V Ni-MH Battery)
- Frame battery charger
Art .: 34424B
- Full frame with R / C radio installed
- Bodywork painted and assembled
- Syncro KT-231P remote control + receiver
- Waterproof 60A Speed Controller (ESC) Installed (Forward / Brake / Reverse)
- Hex key
- Instructions in English