Unimog UMG10 4x4 in Mounting Kit with Axial SCX10II Frame - AXI90075
Axial SCX10 II in mounting kit with Unimog style body, MW19 wheels and 1.9 inch MT45 tires.
This assembly kit was developed for the expert who is looking for a TOP of the range mechanics, full of accessories, but at the same time wants to mount his own electronics;
Unimog UMG10 Axial is the model for you!
Metal link, metal shock absorbers and fully ball bearing mounted transmission with metal gears.
The most you could want.
The frame uses 4-Link suspension, the popular AR44 transmission, slipper clutch, WB8HD axles and a steel C-profile frame.
Separately, the kit to modify the 2-speed transmission will be available.
- Fully assembled scaler
- All aluminum links included in the package
- Full metal transmission
- Dual Pad clutch with increased surface
- Weight progression for better driveability
- Permanent 4-wheel drive transmission
- New AR44 Hi-Pinion axle transmission
- New constant velocity joints for a steering angle of up to 45 degrees
- Waterproof receiving box installed on the side plate
- WB8 HD Wildboar ™ front and rear drive axles
- Improved suspension geometry
- MW19 military style Meadlock rims
- MT45 tires
- Functional spare tire
- Pre-cut bodywork to be painted
Technical features :
- Type of terrain: Off-Road
- Model Type: Scaler
- Scale: 1:10
- Equipment: Assembly kit
- Transmission: 4x4
- Wheelbase: 288 mm
- Length: 455 mm
- Width: 230 mm
- Height: 245 mm
- Ground clearance: 66mm
- Weight: not declared
Accessories not included, needed to bring complete the model (Related Products):
- Radio control with a minimum of 2 channels complete with receiver
- Speed regulator
- Brushless or brushed electric motor
- Steering servo
- Battery for the model
- Battery charger
- Bodywork paint
- Axial SCX10 II UMG10 in assembly kit (to be completed with additional elements for final assembly)
- Bodywork to be painted