SWORKZ S35-4 EVO PRO NITRO Buggy COMPETITION KIT - SW910041
Further continuing with the successful SWORKz S35-4 1/8 Nitro Buggy platform, the latest S35-4 EVO is designed for an even higher level of racing.
The geometry from the worlds edition conversion kit provides optimized cornering speeds with a more easy handling feel and maximum traction.
The S35-4 EVO features a T7075 hard anodized and lightened aluminum chassis with a new short wheel base design that was tested for a long time by our factory pilots which guarantee the best speed balance for both front and rear suspensions.
HET differentials are included in the kit while the High Density Clutch Bell system are optional.
The new S35-4 EVO comes with a brand new steering Lay-Down Type Steering Bell crank servo savor system.
This new Ackerman design provides the driver with better control over the S35-4 EVO buggy.
The SWORKz S35-4 EVO includes the latest Arched-Bridge-System and the higher capacity shock system.
This is a big step for S35-4 EVO as it provides better stability to the buggy.
In the kit we also include special BBS pistons and oil seal parts that the worlds team drivers tested during the worlds.
The parts are made by a high Precision Plastic mold machine.
Also included are specially made durable material parts for the suspension like inserts which our team drivers prefers and immediately felt more confident with them.
There are many more small changes and ideas in the new SWORKz S35-4 EVO.
It is an evolution step designed and tested by the whole team that make the car even better.
The secret of a modern racing car is the possibility to adapt the car setup to every track for top pilots but also have a standard setup that works on most tracks for hobby pilots.
The SWORKz S35-4 EVO fulfills these two characteristics.
S35-4 EVO Kit Features:
- T7075 Hard Anodized, Lightend Aluminium Chassis (New)
- Short Chassis Design (New)
- Higher Shock Towers (New)
- Longer Shock Bodies (New)
- Shorter Shock Shafts
- S35 Series BBS System Hex-Cell Shock (New)
- Shorter Front Shock Springs
- SWORKz 1/8 BBS Precision Plastic Shock Piston (New)
- Fixed Shock Spring Holder
- 3mm Updated Rear Shock Studs
- Ackerman Plate (New)
- Steering System (New)
- Servo Saver Aluminium Part (New)
- Servo Saver Plate (New)
- Servo Saver Post Locking Design (New)
- Steering Ball Studs (New)
- Steering Knuckle Plates (New)
- Updated Toe In Plates with Square Inserts (New)
- Aluminum Intensity F/F and R/F Narrow Lower Suspension Plate (New)
- New Carbon Center Diff Plate with Throttle Servo Linkage System (New)
- Nitro Series Center Brake Disk Holder (New)
- Lightweight Wing Mount
- SWORKz S35-4 Series Arched-Bridge-System Rear Lower Arm Set (New)
- Composite Rear Hubs with Carbon Plates
- Multi Adjustable Ball System for Rear Upper Arms
- Anticlock Screws for Shocks
- Aerodinamically Optimized Body Shell
- 3 HET Differentials Included
- 2 Front Chassis Braces Included
- Black Competition Shock Springs Included
- Adjustable Wing Position
- Adjustable Wing Angle
- More Balance Weight Positions
- Stronger Downstop Area
- Optimized Composite Material
- Aluminium Parts in T7075
S35-4 EVO Technical Features:
- Ground Clearance：65mm
- Track：F:304mm /R306mm
- Gear Ratio:C:47/13T, F/R 43/13T
- Weight：3400g (Race condition)
Required to complete the model:
- 1 remote control with at least 2 channels with receiver
- 2 suitable servos
- 1 x .21 class glow engine with exhaust
- 1 rx battery
- 1 starter box
- 1 glow plug igniter
- Glow fuel
- paint for polycarbonate
Brand : Sworkz
Art. : SW910041
Ean : 4710345171179
Package contents :
- Bodyshell (Cutted, Clear)