The SkyRc digital pitch meter was designed to measure the rotor pitch value of helicopters with and without flybar
It consists of a digital gyro sensor, able to detect the pitch angle of the blades, and display the result on its large LCD display
- Large LCD display for easy reading
- For blades with rope from 25 to 75 mm
- Quick and precise measurement
- Zero degrees that can be set.
- Automatic switch-off (It switches off after 20 minutes without any movement)
technical features :
- Size: 113x56x14mm
- Adaptable to rope blades: from 20mm to 75mm
- Detectable pitch range: ± 90 °
- Operating temperature: 0 ~ 40 ° C
- Resolution: 0.1 °
- Current consumption: 2.8mA
- Battery: CR2032 lithium X2
- Weight (with battery): 40 g.