Align DS-825 High Voltage digital servocontrol with metal gears from 7.4 to 8.4 V - torque 10- 12.5 kg usable on tail rotors in class 550/600/700/800 helicopters or for 1: 8 auto buggy steering
BULK version - No box
● Designed specifically for helicopters, it uses the high-speed brushless motor, high torque and superior efficiency response.
● Queue servo with ultra fast response of 0.02sec / 60 °, pushing to the extreme.
● Supports 8.4V high voltage to provide optimum performance and torque of the brushless servo.
● Designed specifically for helicopters, with the highest specifications on the market: ultra speed of 0.02sec / 60 ° with torque of 12.5kg-cm, allowing the helicopter to perform maneuvers with faster and more precise.
● Ultra high signal resolution for excellent precision and softness.
● Hardened, high strength super-light gears that increase durability.
● Equipped with a new CNC machined aluminum case that serves as a heat sink and protection for the servo.
● Supports both analog and digital control signals.
● Suitable for use on the tail of helicopters class 550/600/700/800.
Technical specifications :
● stall torque: 10.0kg.cm (7.4V)
● stall torque: 12.5kg.cm (8.4V)
● Movement speed: 0.03sec / 60 ° (7.4V)
● Movement speed: 0.02sec / 60 ° (8.4V)
● Nominal voltage: DC 7.4-8.4V
● Temperature range: -20 ° C ~ + 60 ° C
● Dimensions: 40 x 20 x 39 mm
● Weight: 62g