Hitec - servo control D645MW Digital gears in metal
The new line of digital servos D represents yet another evolutionary step in the world of digital servos, bringing performance, precision and versatility to levels never before seen on a servo.
The heart of the digital servos D is a 32 bit MCU unit and a 12 bit ADC that give the servo an advanced programmability, instant response speed and much higher accuracy than other servos.
Another innovation of the D series consists in the power supply that finally does not impose the conventional limits anymore but ranges from 4.8 V to 7.4 V in order to cancel the difference between classic servos and HV servos.
The new D circuit combines the programming characteristics of the 7xxx servos, with the UltraResponse technology of the 8xxx servos at the total resolution of the Brushless servos, truly bringing the digital servos to a new era.
The quality of 100% metal gearboxes remains unchanged, in addition to the very high quality of the electronic components and materials used.
Whatever your needs, from maxi acres, 3D heliums, touring machines, scalers, drones, boats and much more, the D-series servos have everything you need and more.
- New D circuit with 32-bit MCU and 12-bit ADC.
- High efficiency coreles motors.
- WideVoltage technology for operation from 4.8 V to 7.4 V maintaining reliability and efficiency.
- Even more advanced programming of the 7xxx series.
- UltraResponse technology inherited from the 8xxx series.
- Maximum accuracy thanks to 32-bit logic.
- Programmable via DPC-11.
- High-precision gears train in 100% metal or titanium.
- A thousand 25T lines for maximum compatibility
Programmable functions with Hitec DPC-11:
- FAIL SAFE: ON / OFF and failsafe position.
- Direction of rotation.
- Servocontrol ID.
- Speed of the servant.
- Center, left and right stroke end.
- Deadband width (Dead Band Width).
- Adjust SoftStart to change the speed of switching on the servo.
- Overload protection.
Technical characteristics of the product:
- Category: Digital 32 bit
- Power supply: 4.8 - 7.4 V
- Application: Pair
- Torque (4.8 V): 8.3 kg * cm
- Pair (6 V): 11.4 kg * cm
- Torque (7.4 V): 13 kg * cm
- Speed (4.8 V): 0.28 sec / 60
- Speed (6 V): 0.2 sec / 60
- Speed (7.4 V): 0.17 sec / 60
- Dimensions: 40.6x19.8x37.8 mm
- Weight: 59.8 gr
- Programmable: Yes
- Gears: Metal
- Engine: Coreless
- Bearings: 2
- Special features: 32 bit, UltraResponse, OVLP