Hitec D485HW servo 7.5 kg ( 7,4 volt ) torque - HV - programmable
The new line of digital servos D represents yet another evolutionary step in the world of digital servos, bringing performance, precision and versatility to levels never seen before on a servo. The heart of the D digital servos is a 32bit MCU unit and a 12bit ADC that give the servo an advanced programmability, instantaneous response speed and a much higher precision than other servos. Another innovation of the D series is the power supply that finally DOES NOT impose conventional limits anymore but ranges from 4.8V to 7.4V so as to cancel the difference between classic servos and HV servos.
The new D circuit combines the programming characteristics of the 7xxx servos, with the ULTRAresponse technology of the 8xxx servos, to the total resolution of the brushless servos, truly bringing the digital servos into a new era.
The quality of the 100% metal or titanium gearboxes remains intact, in addition to the very high quality of the electronic components and materials used.
Whatever your needs, from maxi acres to 3D helicopters, touring machines, scalers, drones, boats and much more, the D series servos have everything you need and more.
- New D circuit with 32bit MCU and 12bit ADC
- High efficiency coreles engines
- WideVoltage technology for operation from 4.8V to 7.4V maintaining reliability and efficiency
- Even more advanced programming of the 7xxx series
- UltraResponse technology inherited from the 8xxx series
- Maximum precision thanks to 32bit logic
- Programmable via DPC-11
- Train High precision gears in karbonite
- A thousand lines 25T for maximum compatibility
Programmable functions with DPC-11:
- FAIL SAFE: ON / OFF and failsafe position
- Direction of rotation
- ID servocontrol
- Servo speed
- Center, left and right stroke
- Dead band width (Dead Band Width)
- Adjusting SoftStart change the servo's ignition speed
- Overload protection
Technical features :
- Servo Type: Digital Standard
- Power supply: 3.5V - 8.4V
- Servo Application: General Use
- Torque at 4.8V: 5.2 KG * CM
- Torque at 6.0V: 6.4 KG * CM
- Torque at 7.4V: 7.5 KG * CM
- Speed at 4.8V: 0.2 Sec / 60 Degrees
- Speed at 6.0V: 0.17 Sec / 60 Degrees
- Speed at 7.4V: 0.15 Sec / 60 Degrees
- Gears type: Karbonite
- Number of bearings: 2
- Programmable: Yes
- Dimensions: 39.8x19.5x38 mm
- Weight: 45 gr.
Package Contents: 1 D485MW servocontrol + accessories