The Twinstar BL, (KIT version only, without on-board electronics) the Multiplex classic twin-engine comes back in a new guise and with the new Summertime livery!
The new design of the gomdole allows easy installation of the Brushless motors radically increasing the versatility of the model: usable for acrobat of all types, but also as an aero trainer in the clubs, to allow beginners to quickly learn to fly up to become experts in the acrobatics.
Tonneaux, loopings, acrobatics and precision landings - the TwinStar manages to do everything.
Enjoy the power and sound of two powerful Brushless motors during a low-altitude close-up passage.
- Very easy to pilot.
- Suitable for FPV flight due to flight stability.
- Robust construction in Elapor.
- Easy to transport thanks to separable wing surfaces.
- Possibility of installing floats (optional) for flight over water!
Technical characteristics of the model:
- Model category: Spor
- Model type: kit
- Construction difficulty: average
- Flight difficulty: Intermediate
- Engine type: Electric
- Structure material: EPO / Elapor / Aerocell
- Wingspan: 1420 mm
- Fuselage length: 1085 mm
- Wing area: 43 dm2
- Maximum wing loading: 31 gr / dm2
- Maximum weight: 1350 mm
- Recommended radio: 4 ch (minimum)
- Servos: 4 Hitec HS 81 microservos or similar
- Motors: 2 brushless motors 2830-1100
- Regulators: 2 20/25 A regulators
- Recommended battery: 3S - 3200 mAh
ATTENTION: SOME PICTURES INSERTED HERE SHOW THE MODEL WITH THE OPTIONAL FLOAT KIT TO MAKE IT A WATCHED (art. MP733036) NOT INCLUDED IN THIS KIT
Twinstar BL kit complete with linkages and mounting accessories
Electronics, motors, eec receiver, to be bought separately