With Fun Cub Multiplex (item MP214243),
You can take off from anywhere you want!
Thanks to the large EPP light wheels and the powerful brushless motorization, this model is suitable for almost all tracks.
Regardless of whether it is grass, gravel road or field: Outside the flaps, accelerate, and it has already taken off.
For all this requires very little space, the same that will also serve to land.
The big flaps, the big wheels, and the powerful motorization, are the right mixture to learn to fly, but also to have fun with the acrobatic figures, increasing your driving talent.
In addition, with the FunCub you can bring the sail gliders of your fieldmates to a high altitude. To do this you only have to activate the towing hook
With the floats (optional, item MP733063) the FunCub turns into an elegant floatplane. It is a real versatile device:
Because of its docility in flight and its slow flying characteristic, with the FunCub the beginner can learn and the professional can impress the audience with spectacular artistic exercises (looping, troll, reverse flight).
The strong points:
- Low minimum speed
- Easily controllable in the flight phase
- Suitable for traction of sail gliders (eg in the EasyGlider dimensions)
- Motorizable with high powers
- Landing pads (optional) manoeuvrable
- Possibility to conveniently replace the battery via a removable door.
- Breakdown of surfaces, to facilitate transport
- Takeoff possible almost from every track
- Mounting box contents:
- ELAPOR® molded parts, carbon-fiber-reinforced plastic side members, all necessary plastic, small and drive components, adhesive decorations, detailed and illustrated assembly instructions (you can also download them HERE)
Technical features :
- Category Model Trainer / Sport
- Model Class 1.4 Meters
- Type ARF Model (50% ready)
- Intermediate construction difficulty
- Flight difficulty Easy
- Electric Motor Type
- Material Structure EPO / ELAPOR / AEROCELL
- Material Cover N.D.
- 1400 mm wingspan
- Fuselage Length 980 Millimeters
- Minimum weight 1130 Grams
- Wing area 38 Dm ^ 2
- Minimum Wing Load 30 Grams / dm ^ 2
- Set-up of servos / engine / esc etc. not included
- Minimum number of channels 5
- Type of servants racc. Micro / Mini
- Number of servos 4: 2 type Hitec HS81 for rudder and depth, 2 type Hitec HS53 for ailerons, 2 HS53 for flaps (optional)
- Recommended electric motor 300/400 Watt
- Esc regulator 30/40 A
- Propeller APC E 13x4 ''
- Recommended battery LiPo 3S 2200mAh