KYOSHO INFERNO VE TYPE 2 READYSET EP
A buggy at the limit of power, with the characteristics of an agile driving and fantastic control.
Assembled in the factory Inferno VE readyset offers a record-breaking acceleration with its 3.5 seconds from 0-50m.
INFERNO VE TYPE 2 READYSET EP (KT231P) 34101t2b A buggy at the limit of power, with the characteristics of an agile driving and fantastic control. Assembled in the factory Inferno VE readyset offers a record-breaking acceleration with its 3.5 seconds from 0-50m.
With its formidable reputation, built over the years and racing scenes around the world, VE uses the flagship model as a base and adds a new type of transmitter / receiver / servo / brushless and ESC, as well as important improvements to the design of the frame.
The new Syncro KT-231P transmitter, notably improved, has very high precision settings in the initial phase of the settings, giving the possibility of a double speed adjustment, high torque, and a regulation also to the power steering.
In addition, the new and powerful Team Orion and ESC brushless motor combines with great new high-grip tires to provide superior performance on all types of surfaces.
The Inferno VE 2.0 KT-231P allows anyone to test the limits of its common sense with a powerful acceleration of the brushless motor.
- Pre-assembled car with already painted body, in a "Readyset" package ready for use just removed from the box 4WD with a low center of gravity with 3 diff shaft drive.
- Big Bore as standard as shock absorbers and 4 independent double arm swinging wheels.
- Fully cushions with 18 ball bearings on the transmission system and suspensions.
- Thick suspension arms with high torsional rigidity.
- Wide range of optional components is available for frame upgrade.
- Equipped with the main 1.0 Metal Gear module, designed for the most extreme race.
- Features of high precision, efficiency and strength helical gears machined on the front / rear diff sprocket and pinion gear.
- Metal gears on the central differential provide stable performance even in the most extreme driving conditions.
- Length 496mm Width 307mm
- Height 189mm Wheelbase 323-328mm
- Roadways (F / R) F: 258mm / R: 261mm
- Tire (F / R) Φ115 x 45mm / Φ115 x 45mm
- Reduction ratio 12.7: 1
- Weight 3,550 Kg. Approx
READYSET content :
- Pre - assembled frame with pre - installed connections
- Complete body pre - painted with stickers included
- Syncro KT-231P transmitter
- Team Orion brushless motor installed Team Orion Neon 8 engine with ESC (regulator)
- Hexagonal wrench 3 types (2.0, 2.5, 5.0mm)
- Wheel wrench 17 mm Cross Key
Required material for use:
- 2 x 7.2 V for the car (recommended NiMH battery)
- Battery charger for frame
- Alkaline AA batteries and 4 for the radio control
- Maintenance tools (large and small Phillips head screwdrivers )