Finally for all fans a "small" version of the Aermacchi MB 339, made by Sebart International with EDF or Turbine P20
The model with the well-known acrobatic features of the MB339 here in the livery prototype trainer, produced with fiber fuselage and plywood and birch wings, covered in oracover and with electric trolleys and the 3 servos of the hatches and the front steering wheel already installed.
Technical features :
- Wing opening: mm. 1380
- Wing area: 33 dm2
- Length: 1440 mm.
- Weight EDF version with Sebart motorization kit art. 140-11: without batteries 2.990 gr. - with batteries 6S 5800 mah 3850 gr. (approximately, it can also vary depending on the assembly made by the customer)
- Weight version with P20 turbine, empty and without rx and turbine battery: 3230 gr. (approximately, it can also vary depending on the assembly made by the customer)
Material necessary for the completion of the model:
- Radio system with 6 or more channels, possibly 9.
- 7 mini servos of 17 gr. for aileron, flap, rudder, elevator.
- EDF motor kit or P20 motor kit (in this case the Sebart turbine conversion kit item 140-16 is required)
- Extension set for servos
- Glues and various tools for assembly