Finally for all fans a "small" version of the Aermacchi MB 339, made by Sebart International with EDF or Turbine P20
The model with the well-known acrobatic features of the MB339 here in the livery line Frecce Tricolore National Acrobatic Patrol is produced with fiber fuselage and plywood and birch wings, covered in oracover and with electric trolleys and the 3 servos of the hatches and the front steering wheel already installed.
Technical features :
- Wing opening: mm. 1380
- Wing area: 33 dm2
- Length: 1440 mm.
- Weight EDF version with Sebart motorization kit art. 140-11: without batteries 2.990 gr. - with batteries 6S 5800 mah 3850 gr. (approximately, it can also vary depending on the assembly made by the customer)
- Weight version with P20 turbine, empty and without rx and turbine battery: 3230 gr. (approximately, it can also vary depending on the assembly made by the customer)
Material necessary for the completion of the model:
- Radio system with 6 or more channels, possibly 9.
- 7 mini servos of 17 gr. for aileron, flap, rudder, elevator.
- EDF motor kit or P20 motor kit (in this case the Sebart turbine conversion kit item 140-16 is required)
- Extension set for servos
- Glues and various tools for assembly